Jan 10, 2012

Books In Waiting

Photobucket

Ideally, I would write a book review about these books. However, I purchased them, excitedly touched the covers, anxious to read the words, then sat them on my nightstand. There they still sit. Yes, I have a kindle, but there's something about the real deal that I just don't think I'll ever get over. All of these books have either been highly recommended to me or just reached out and called my name on Amazon.com. Thought I'd share....

This one I'm still waiting for its release, but I'm an avid follower of her blog.... :)







Do you have any book recommendations? Please leave a comment!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Searching for Grace said...

"Shut Up About Your Perfect Kid" is hilarious!!
"Chicken Soup for the Special Needs Soul" is truly uplifting.
And for a book unrelated to my children, I am hooked on "The Hunger Games."

But now I feel I need to add all of these to my reading list as well!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails