Feb 22, 2011

Music Fun

kidz

I was recently directed to a music site for children called Kididdles. I was so happy to have found it and had to spread the word! They have a huge library of music/melodies, lyrics, music sheets and even activity sheets! They have songs categorized by subject, holidays, and in alphabetical order. Genius!



Chloe loves music and is motivated by music during her therapies, so I'm always trying to find fun new songs to keep her interested and excited. This is such a great site and I highly recommend you check it out if your little one also likes music!



Since Valentine's Day is still on the brain, I thought I'd share one of their Valentine's Day songs that I think is just so sweet. Enjoy!

But I Love You (Love Song for Mama)
Click the song title to hear the melody

The buzzing bees love the clover patch,
The flowers, they love the dew,
The little birds love the apple tree,
But I love you!

The sunshine, it kisses the mountainside,
The stars in the sky kiss the sea,
But I'd be the happiest boy (girl) on earth
If you'd kiss me!


Happy listening, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails