Apr 9, 2009

Some Egg-selent Ideas!




Easter is this Sunday, can you believe it?!?! Here are some cute crafty Easter ideas. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!!






Martha's egg creatures are SOooooo cute! It's not just this bunny, either. Go check it out!









I love Family Fun's egg turned into bumble bee idea. Cute!








Head over to Lolly Chops to find out how to create these delightfully-dyed easter eggs!



I like this chick napkin holder from Busy Bee Kids Crafts.







These sparkly eggs are adorable! Head over to Domestifluff to find out how to make them!









Martha's egg garland is too cute!







I also like Martha's egg wreath idea.




I think this boquet made of egg cartons is clever. BHG shows you how.


How To.... Do Something teaches how to make art out of egg shells!











I really like Activity Village's felt eggs.











Family Fun's fluffy chicks are just the ticket for Easter weekend!







BHG shows how to make this dainty easter basket!




If you've got any cans around the house, this basket idea from BHG is really cute. =)







I like this spring centerpiece from BHG.




This lop-eared bunny from QD Patooties is retro fab!







What's Easter without bunny ears? Martha tells you how.




The Fab Miss B teaches how to make these fab tiny fuzzy bunnies!



Wee Folk Art shows how to make these cute bunny finger puppets!


Living Locurto gives some cute (and free) Easter printables!











If you forgot to plant your daffodil bulbs last year, no worries. You can just make these paper daffodils from Busy Bee Kids Crafts.



8 comments:

The High Family said...

Wow! A ton of great ideas...love all the different ways to decorate Easter eggs. I think we will try glitter this year! :)

Keri said...

Such creative ideas for an egg! Very cool. I love the little chicks in the nest. So cute.

Sherrie said...

Those ideas are soooo stinkin' cute! I'm going to go check out the daffodils now. We've been doing some Easter/springy crafts this week, and I posted them on my blog. It's been lots of fun, too! :)

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

What a great list of super cute ideas. :)

Happy Friday! Just stopping by to let you know I gave you a blog award!

Nana said...

I like the chicks in the nest and the white bunnies!! Cut ideas

CC said...

love these ideas! Thanks!

Devon said...

Oh, what sweet ideas!! They are so cute!! Thanks for posting them!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Some people are just way too creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails