Mar 2, 2009

Craft Ideas for My Peeps





Get the word out that you're a bird-friendly family with this idea from Full Circle.
(Crafty Crow shared this along with other humingbird-feeding ideas.)

Instructables teaches how to create this bird feeder - shaped like a bird! Brilliant. =)




A Home for Wild Birds gives this birdseed wreath project.


Family Fun's simple bird feeder is made out of an empty soda bottle and wooden spoons.



Martha's nesting baby bluebird cupcakes are truly delightful.


Martha can hardly make only one appearance on my crafty posts....
Her bird's nest cookies look adorable as well!


This hummingbird craft from Ramblings of a Crazy Woman is darling!



I'm lovin' Robin Rane's bird magnets.

And what child wouldn't want to make No Time for Flash Cards' P is for Penguin craft.

Any kid would feel like a lucky duck if they got to make Crayola's paper plate craft!


Danielle's Place gives some really fun bird craft ideas, including this coloring page.

And First School gives loads of bird coloring pages. I love this little chick!


12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Those magnets are adorable!

Junior said...

oh loving the bird cookies, the craft ideas are great also.

The High Family said...

This entire post has me itching for SPRING!

Alisha said...

LOVE the cupcakes! So cute!

Colleen said...

love the cupcakes and cookies! That paper plate duck looks so simple and cute!

Shannon said...

I am loving the birdseed wreath and bird magnets! So sweet!

Keri said...

Crafty, crafty! Love all these ideas. Levi would surely get a kick out of the bird magnets. Not sure why, but he definitely has a thing for birds. Go figure...

Good stuff!

amy & lisa said...

I love these ideas....thank you so much for sharing. :)

Becky said...

As usual, way cute things to do. Now, I just wish I had more time to do them all!

Momtothreebabies said...

I love this!!!! I just found your blog on mormonmommyblogs and IM loving it!! We just did the great backyard bird count with cornell university, this would be so fun to do! We are totally going to make some of these crafts! Having two kids with special needs and an onery 4 year old, we need stuff like this! I love your blog!
momtothreebabies@netscape.com
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you for this post! (And for using my birdy magnets!)
I'm going to try some of these~the inovative way to get the birdseed out is so much fun!
The darling little hummingbird is just about too adorable!
So many bird ideas...so little time :)
Happy Saturday!
Robin Rane'
All Things Heart and Home

Kaira said...

So sweet, just great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails