Mar 1, 2009

Whatever Your Cross



























We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us
for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot.
Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine, after the rain....
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call....
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
a word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...
The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
to give you His grace, and send you His love.
~Author Unknown


***Thank you Colleen for sharing this with us.

17 comments:

Becky said...

this was perfect!

Colleen said...

I just love this!

Jo-Ann said...

That was absolutely wonderful Tara. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

What a great post.

Devon said...

Thank you so much, Tara. I needed that today. I really did.

Vickie said...

Good post Tara!

BTW, I received the ouchie pouchie and it is so cute. My kids wanted to play with it, but had to remind them it is not a toy. It will be perfect when I get my migraines. It is soft not hard like an icepack.

Thanks again:)

L2L said...

So true, so true!!!! Love the cartoon really drives the message home. And where do you get all your wonderful poems?

Danyele Easterhaus said...

true...true...true. it's so hard to see the grand plan when we don't see how it all comes together.

Unknown said...

That could not have been said better.

Anonymous said...

There's an award for you at my blog!

amy & lisa said...

Thanks for sharing! This is so good.

The High Family said...

Great post! What a wonderful message. :)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

love it...we need to realize the Lord's perspective in things and not rely on our own

Sandy said...

This is a great message:0)

Keri said...

Okay, so I'll admit it. This got me a little teary eyed. Wonderful post Tara!

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celine said...

That's just way cool! I never looked at it that way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails