Here's how it works:
- Meet the kidz behind kidz. They are our inspiration. We try to post a story once a week. To find their stories, click here. Please also consider sharing your child's story (go here for more information about sharing your story).
- Follow us and let people know you support kidz. Add yourself to our list of followers on the right sidebar. Add us to your blog list. Then let others know you're a kidz supporter by adding this button to your sidebar.
Copy and paste the following html code into your blog:
- Check in often. Most of our posts will be inspired by our readers, so we ask that everyone participates! We LOVE comments. Commenting is one of the best ways to give and receive support.
- Subscribe. Go here or enter your email address under the Subscribe title on the lower right sidebar. Once you do this, you will be notified every time there is a new post. This is a great way to keep up-to-date and infuse inspiration into your life.
- Connect with others. There most certainly is strength in numbers, so go meet our friends! You can also find a list of our readers' blogs here. It is wonderful to meet people going through similar circumstances in order to gain wisdom from their unique insights and different perspectives.
- Take a tour. This blog offers many resources. We don't want you to miss anything, so take a peek around and get familiar with where things are. Many resources are available in the tabs just below the blog header. There are also labels on the sidebar. By clicking on a specific label that interests you, you will be taken to all posts that include that subject. You can also type a word or phrase in the search engine on the right sidebar, and that will also bring up any posts which discuss that topic.
- Introduce Yourself. We love meeting others in the special needs community. We would love to find out about you! We also appreciate any input you may have and would love if you wanted to guest post and/or add your blog to our directory. Go here for a contact form and other contact information. Or you can just email Tara at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for supporting kidz! Our readers really make this blog work, and we appreciate you!