Dec 2, 2010

When You See My Baby

kidz

When you see my baby, please don't turn away.
I've dressed her up and fixed her hair, so you could talk to her today.

She may not hold her head up, or be able to crawl over and say hello,
but if you will go to her, you will not be disappointed this I know!

Her little body it is fragile. Yes this is very true.
But her eyes, oh how they sparkle, big pools of the color blue.

She will understand when you are speaking, she is very smart you see.
She just cannot verbalize her thoughts the same as you and me.

She will give you a smile that would light up any room.
The love that comes from within her, it really does consume.

Chloe & Nana

You will feel a special sweetness like you have never felt before.
A sweetness , and a caring love, straight from Heaven's door.

Don't be scared or timid, she is just like you and I.
Walk on over to her, it's easy to just say "Hi."


By Tami Bennett (Chloe's Nana)

2 comments:

Sherry C said...

Beautiful poem

Jenny said...

I love this so much. Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails