Aug 25, 2010

Let Toys R Us Know What You Think of Their "Toy Guide for Differently-Abled Kids"

Guest post from Cathy of Bellagio Dove.

A friend of mine who is an OT is working with Toys R Us on toys for special needs kids. I had mentioned to her my issues with the Toys R Us "Differently-Abled" catalogue.


Now Toys R Us have asked for some feedback from special needs Moms. The purpose of this is to see if Toys R Us and their special needs catalogue is appropriate and caters to the varied needs of special needs kids. Please take some time to post a comment on my blog so we can give our honest feedback to Toys R Us. The type of things they would like to know are what are the strengths and weaknesses of the Differently-abled guide and what would be valuable to us as mothers when shopping for toys for our special children.

Please ask all your fellow special needs Moms to participate so we can make a difference!!

Please give me your feedback via a comment on my blog and I will be giving the feedback to Toys R Us.

Toy Guide here
.
Comment here.

~~~

What a great resource AND a great opportunity to let your voice be heard. I'm excited about this. Thanks, Cathy!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails