Feb 6, 2009

Valentine's Day is for the Birds!

No really! check out these bird-related Valentine's Day ideas!....


Ordinary Life Magic shows how to create this Valentine bird feeder.

Stampin' Mom teaches how to create this oh-so-fabulous feather/bird wreath!
Chocolate on My Cranium gives these 'You are a 'Tweet' heart' and other free printable valentine's!


Not only the birds get to enjoy the holiday. Here are some other fun Valentine's Day crafts....

Scrapbooks Etc shows how to wrap up a lolli-pop in style!


How adorable are these love bug treats!?!? Ramblings of a Crazy Woman teaches you how to make 'em!



Make and Takes shows how to take the heart-shaped sugar cookie up a notch and create fun creature cookies!


Kaboose shares the insructions on how to make this fun Valentine's Day love bug hat!



Martha has done it again! I am lovin' these conversation heart soaps. And I've looked over the instructions - they're actually very easy to make - check it out!



Make and Takes also shows how to make these little lovelies. Mmmm chocolate, pretzels AND sprinkles? Count me in!


Oh, and speaking of birds, I wanted to spread the word that my friends over at The Bird Flock are frequently doing giveaways, and their giveaways are often specifically geared toward special needs children. If this interests you, go here to find out more!

Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

BloggessJ said...

OMG! Those are AWESOME idea's!

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas! I'm gonna go check out how to make that lollipop bug!

Sandy said...

I love chocolate covered pretzels!

TimsMomMom said...

Great ideas Tara! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Devon said...

Thanks Tara! You know, I hadn't thought of pretzels looking like hearts, but they totally do when covered. So cute!

Celine said...

Chocolate covered pretzels...Yummy!

Colleen said...

so many fun ideas..thanks for all the links!

Nana said...

Good Ideas.

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh Tara, thanks a bunch for featuring my Valentine's bird wreath :-) I just LOVE all of these ideas!
Jamie

Three Prince Designs said...

Oh- it all looks so yummy!! Can I come over!!

Kristina P. said...

These are all so cute! I love Valentine's Day because everything is so adorable.

Amanda said...

As always, Tara, super cute ideas!!!

kel said...

such cute stuff!! I want it all!

CC said...

These are all so cute! If only I had more time....

Jane In The Jungle said...

Love the bird feeders!!

The High Family said...

I just love Valentine's Day.

I can't wait to do heart themed things with the kiddies this year!

Thanks for all these wonderful ideas. :)

tiarastantrums said...

oh too much fun stuff to do!!!!!!!!!

Cristin said...

Love the "I Love You" card! Anything with ASL makes me happy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails