Jan 23, 2009

Stop! In the Name of Love....


Stop! (and other signs made out of fun shapes)


No Time for Flash Cards gives ideas to teach your children sign shapes and meanings, and to add a little color and decor to their rooms as well!

In the Name of Love (and other Valentine's-themed ideas!)

Make and Takes teaches you how to spell out how you feel with candy canes!

They also show you how to turn candy canes into heart-shaped treats!




Martha gives the tutorial and printable template for a Valentine's wheel here.



Udandi shows how to easily turn playing cards into adorable Valentine's here.



If you've done any fun activities or crafts with your family, link up and tell us about it! Go visit all the other links for more fun ideas!




Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

CC said...

These are SO cute!! I could link to my whole inauguration post, but it seems a little late now ;)

The High Family said...

What great ideas!

I don't have a crafty idea for today but I will think of something for the next time you do mister linky. :)

PS- are you a nightowl like me or do you just set the post to appear at a certain time?

tam said...

Aww very cute post-great ideas to make the holiday fun! have a fantastic Friday~Smiles~Tam!

Becky said...

Very cute! I'll be using a couple of these as the holiday draws nearer. :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

no fun stuff for me this week, but i love the ideas. family fun had some great ideas online too...

Sandy said...

I love the candy cane letters!

Tabitha Blue said...

Ohhh such cool ideas!!!


Thanks for sharing this list!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Amanda said...

Hmmm, no blog posts about fun crafty ideas...what can I say? But I always love your ideas!! I love the little signs and think I"m going to have to do those with my girls.

Melissa said...

What cute Valentine ideas! Thanks for sharing. Love your blog!

Emilee Grace Co. said...

Just found your blog today. Love everything about it! Added your button to mine. :)Have a blessed weekend!

Nana said...

Cute ideas. I have none sorry.
I'll have to figure something out.

Anonymous said...

Cool ideas!

Diane said...

FUN! i really like the candy canes! something to do with all those leftovers from christmas and turn them into valentines!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my Valentines. My whole blog is about crafts so I'm always making something!

Cute kid :)

Jenners said...

Hi--Just back from vacation (I know you need one so I'm wishing you one!) and getting caught up with your blog. As usual, I am just amazed at what you are able to put together! Everything is so cute and within the realm of something I could actually pull off. I love the little road signs ...my son (the car/truck/train nut) would just love making these! We got him a little book of road signs because he just loves them but I never thought to make our own. We use finding road signs as a fun way to pass the time on longer car trips and it has actually helped him begin to learn to read too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails