Nov 18, 2008

Talk To Me

Okay, everyone, KIDZ is getting closer and closer to taking flight! We're working on our professional layout, and before you know it, this will be your favorite blog! One of the aspects that will make this blog so uplifting is your participation. Once a week, I would like the readers to share an uplifting and/or inspirational post from their personal blogs. This will give the readers an opportunity to get to know each other and find what we're all looking for - a little piece of joy! If you've already done a post that is inspiring, share that one. If you haven't, think of a quote, a story, a special moment you had with a friend or your child.... just anything. Your post doesn't have to do with special needs children, it just needs to be uplifting or inspiring in some way. Then post it, and add your link! I think this will be very uplifting for all of us. Thanks for participating!

3 comments:

Ash said...

Oh Tara - I love that this is taking off!!

Some day I will be ready to share our story. But until then, I will still support you in any way I can.

Congratulations on all the hard work really paying off!

Em

Grand Pooba said...

Uh oh, I'm not so inspiring! Maybe this will be an insentive...

Jeri Dawn said...

Ha ha, I'm a retard. Can you edit for me? I linked straight to my blog instead of the post I wanted. Help me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails