Jan 17, 2012

A Wise Man's Remedy

Photobucket

I've mentioned it before, but my family has recently started using and become believers in essential oils. The one I believe most firmly in, though, is Frankincense. (The most expensive one, of course!) I recently discussed this with a neurologist and he said that they are currently conducting many scientific studies to prove the many positive effects of Frankincense, but that he is already a believer in it. He eagerly encouraged me to continue using it for Chloe.

I can say without hesitation that Frankincense has helped, heck practically eliminated, her sleeping issues. Maybe that's because it has helped with joint pain or anxiety, I don't know exactly what it does to help, but I know it helps.



They have recently linked medicinal benefits of frankincense to therapeutic benefits for bladder cancer. You can read an article about it here.

I think those wise men were really on to something....
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you have any directions regarding how to use this as a remedy? I've never used essential oils, but my son (6 years old) has been on melatonin for years and I'd love to try something new.

Sleepless in Idaho said...

Can you please give us more details? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails