Jan 15, 2012

Greatest Growth

I am in the hospital right now for personal health issues and some adorable little ladies just came around with cards that had these amazing quotes on them. They were barely out of the room before I got on the computer to share them with you all. I thought instantly of my fellow "momz"... the many differing challenges you all face. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, that you will be able to bear your burdens and have divine assistance when needed. Enjoy these quotes.

Photobucket

"Whenever we are inclined to feel burdened down with the blows of life, let us remember that others have passed the same way, have endured and then have overcome. When we have done all that we are able, we can rely on God's promised help.

"You have access to the lighthouse of the Lord. There is no fog so dense, no night so dark, no mariner so lost, no gale so strong as to render useless the lighthouse of the Lord. It beckons through the storms of life. It seems to call, 'This way to safety; this way to home." ~Thomas S. Monson



"I have seen the remorse and despair in the lives of men who, in the hour of trial, have cursed God and died spiritually. And I have seen people rise to great heights from what seemed to be unbearable burdens.



"Finally, I have sought the Lord in my own extremities and learned for myself that my soul has made its greatest growth as I have been driven to my knees by adversity and affliction." ~Marion G. Romney
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mo said...

Hope all is going to be okay... Thinking of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails