Nov 8, 2011

Diaper Solutions

Photobucket

When Chloe needs anything that I can't find at Target or Costco, I go a little haywire.... what am I going to do!?!? Well, little missy is growing out of the typical-sized diapers, so I've asked around for incontinence solutions and gotten lots of great tips!

These websites have been highly recommended...



Home Delivery Incontinence Supplies




Activ Style Incontinence Supplies



You guessed it, Amazon.com.




These are the brands that have been most highly recommended. Tena for daytime and the others for nighttime....





Most sites will send samples so you can figure out what works best for your little one. You can also check with your county/state departments to see if these types of supplies are provided. Also, you can ask your doctor to write a prescription for incontinence supplies to try to get them covered through your insurance company. Just make sure the correct diagnosis/ICD-9 is used for incontinence.

Please leave a comment if you have any other tips or tricks up your sleeve when it comes to diaper solutions!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm so surprised Chloe is out of the standard diaper types. She must be doing great with her eating! Emma is still in a size 4 diaper so we still have time before she outgrows them - I saw in the store this weekend they go up to size 6!

Hope one of these options work for Chloe!

Nat Lud said...

I so needed this post! My little gal is bursting at the seams in her size 6 Pampers!

ButterflyEffect said...

Sophie is currently about to grow out of size 7 pampers. I have heard wonderful things about the tranquility atn's! I am not sure if we can get them in Canada but so far I have had no luck.
I am about to make a reusable swimsuit for her because she has grown out of all of the toddler sizes of the reusable swim diapers as well!

Chrystal said...

Pampers actually make a size 7 diaper, but you can only get them at Babies 'R' Us. I use Tranquily brand with Hunter now. They are great diapers, but pretty expensive. I buy them through a company called Northshore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails