Oct 1, 2011

Her Very Own Song

Photobucket



The Songs of Love Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing personalized songs for children and teens currently facing tough medical, physical or emotional challenges, free of charge.

(Songs of Love Foundation was featured on 60 Minutes with Dan Rather. Watch Here!)

I had known about the foundation for quite awhile, but wanted to wait until Chloe got a little older and we could understand her personality better so she could be better captured in a song. Then it suddenly hit me -- it was time for Chloe to have her song. So we sent in an application. I was shocked when we got it in the mail! It came so quickly AND it is perfect! It is SO Chloe!!! Enjoy....



Most of the lyrics are very Chloe-specific, but I thought the last verse could apply to any special kiddo!....



You're amazing just the way you are
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
Never, ever, ever give up
Our little girl with big dreams
Celebrating little things
Chloe Gayle, remember - we love you.
We love you!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love little Chloe's song.

Heather Vincent said...

This isn't in regards to the post, however, I have been looking for somewhere, something, some group, in Utah, that would help me cope, and help my son who was diagnosed with an ASD (PDD), SID, ADHD and Asthma all within a month. I have had my ups and downs. My son has had his ups and downs. Down here in central Utah...the sticks as I like to call it, resources are very limited. When I saw your story on KSL, I was immediately drown to your blog. Thank you all for of your amazing stories, information, and experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails