Oct 30, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak

Photobucket

These lyrics are stunningly beautiful and poignant to how I feel about living this special life!



I had it all mapped out in front of me
Knew just where I wanted to go
But life decided to change my plans
And I found a mountain in the middle of my road.

I knew there was no way to move it
So I searched for a way around
Broken-hearted, I started climbing
And at the top I found

(Chorus)
Every fear, every doubt, all the pain I went through
Was the price that I paid to see this view
And now that I'm here I would never trade
The grace that I feel and the face that I find
Through the bittersweet tears and the sleepless nights
I used to pray He'd take it all away
But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak.

I never dreamed my heart would make it
I thought about turning around
But Heaven has shown me miracles
I never would have seen from the ground

Now I take the rain with the sunshine
Cuz there's one thing that I know
He picks up the pieces along each broken road.

(repeat chorus)

1 comment:

dwight beres said...

Creative post , I Appreciate the insight . Does anyone know where my assistant might be able to access a fillable a form copy to work with ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails