May 20, 2011

DIY Sensory Fun

Photobucket
Are you ready for an post jam-packed with ideas? You got it! In an ideal world, I would sprinkle these ideas throughout weeks in many posts, but, well, it's not a perfect world so I'm subjecting you to idea-overload. I hope you'll forgive me AND I hope you'll share any ideas you have tried or found that you think would be fun for the special needs kiddos! Please also let me know if you try any of these ideas, I know I'm going to!!!

Images and captions are linked.


Counting Coconuts is such a fun blog that shares
lots of ideas for themed sensory tubs!
You've GOT to check it out!




















Story Stones from Red Bird Crafts
such a creative and perfect idea for children with special needs!








Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this blog--- It inspires me as an E.A and i have to check it every morning. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails