Aug 10, 2010

Now I Can

I just found this amazing organization that does intense physical therapy in Utah called Now I Can. I am intrigued and excited to learn more. I had to share it with all of you!


Here is a video introduction from/about the owners of the organization:



And a news clip:





Isn't amazing? I just found out about it and it's too late to call. You better believe I'll be on the phone to them first thing in the morning to find out more!

This incredible organization is in the running for a $100,000 donation, but needs votes. Go to their main page and click the 'APX Gives Back' button to vote for this cause!

5 comments:

Nana said...

That is...I don't know what to say. I want Chloe there right now.

Jenny said...

Back when we lived in Washington, we had an amazing physical therapist. The facility did intensive sessions like this, but the children had to be at least age 4 because it really is a lot of work for the little kiddos. I couldn't find anything on this website that talks about how you qualify for services. Do they just take anyone who wants to pay? I so so so badly want to do this for our little Samantha...if only I had an extra $6000. Maybe I could fundraise somehow? hmmmm I do have a place to stay out there in Provo. hmmmm again. Good stuff. If you find out more information after calling, please post!

Brande J. said...

My son is 3-1/2 and we went there last month...he took 6 steps after the 2 hour session. It was amazing. He cried a lot...but that is what therapy is right? :) We are praying they get the money from APX Gives Back. Thanks for posting it! :)

kelly in TX said...

Hi! Considering going this summer to Now I Can. Any more input from anyone? Tara, did you ever find out more about it? Thanks!

Kelly

Tara Bennett said...

Hi Kelly,

I did a consult there with Chloe. I was highly impressed with the philosophies and the staff, but unfortunately we just cannot make it happen right now. We hope to work toward that goal in the next few years, though. I know two people who are fund-raising for their children to be able to go sometime this year. Both their blogs are linked on this site as their moms are part of the kidz krew: Jeanette & Chrystal. Overall, I've only heard positive reviews about this form of therapy, but don't have first-hand experience (yet!).

Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails