Apr 2, 2010

Re-Post: I'm Feeling Eastery!



It's been awhile since a family fun post. Not for lack of cute ideas to share. I'm just not sure if anyone is actually into these posts. Now, onto some Eastery ideas!....

What? You don't think 'Eastery' is a word? My rule of thumb is, throw a 'Y' at the end of any word, and it instantly becomes an adjective. This rule may not apply when you're playing a game of Scrabble with Scrabble nazis, but in all other situations, it works. Go ahead, try it!

Ok, NOW onto business....


These Easter Chick Cake Pops are ADORABLE! Don't they just make you feel happy? Head over to Bakerella to find out how to make them.








Bakerella also gives this bunny cake pop idea. Too cute!




These mini bird nests are not only cute, but delish too! Busy Bee Kids Crafts gives the directions.


Busy Bee Kids Crafts also shares this fun idea to make fruit bunnies!



Busy Bee Kids Crafts is full of fun Eastery ideas. I love these brown bunnies also. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Nutter Butters. Mmmm! Those are high protein/low carb right?


And, hello, how cute is this Peep Wreath from Everyday Celebrating!?!
Busy Bee Kids Crafts has yet another cute idea with these adorable baby blue birds. =)


Nap Time Journal's garland is very Eastery!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I like these ideas.

They're so Tara-y. :)

Candace said...

Scrabble Nazies! LOL! That is what we call my husband! He is such a stickler for the exact rules! SO funny, Tara! BTW I love all these ideas. so cute, they are!

Kristina said...

I love these posts and Bakerella is fantastic! Maybe one day I'll actually take the time to try her pops....

Penny Williams said...

I LOVE bakerella. I tried to make some plain cakepops and they weren't pretty. They are so tasty though. And hers are super cute!

Penny
http://adhdmomma.blogspot.com

taynorseth said...

I think I know the "Scrabble Nazi" you are reffering to. I love these posts and have missed them actually. I have to admit that I have never done any of the crfts but I like getting ideas for a possible future craft. Love you and miss you!

Jenkins said...

Adorable. I love the ideas.
Now who is coming to my house to make them for me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails