Sep 1, 2009

Love Faith Hope

I would like to introduce you to a digital scrapbooking kit, Love Faith Hope, created by some digi designers for a charitable cause - a beautiful little girl named Maryn. She has been diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG), a rapidly growing cancerous brain tumor. You can find out all about Maryn on the website Maryn's Hope.



If you want to help this cause, this kit is a great way to do so. Not only is it simply lovely, but your donation will help this amazing child, her friends and family in their uphill battle. The kit is huge, it includes all these papers and wonderful embellishments....

Along with these adorable templates.....


Working on this kit has brought out intense emotions for me. When we were first brought to the knowledge of my daughter's issues, the first possibility for a diagnosis was a brain tumor. I googled and researched and cried lots of tears at the thought. And I currently have a cousin who is fighting for his life in ICU after having brain surgery to remove a tumor. Ya know, life is just very fragile. How amazing that the STS designers are willing to do what they can to help. It's very easy to get wrapped up in cleaning, errands, homework, what to make for dinner, etc, etc, and then you meet someone or hear about someone and everything is put into perspective. You have to take a minute and do what you can to help. Thanks, ladies, for your examples and charitable hearts!....


Here are two layouts I've done with the kit. This is a picture of my sweet Chloe in her wheelchair. This is her cousin, Jake, holding her hand. He does that a lot. Jake has a tender heart and helps me with Chloe whenever he is around. Jake has a lot more empathy for Chloe's restrictions than most kids his age. Jake has autism. He is teased. He struggles every single day with almost every single thing. One thing he doesn't struggle with: patience and understanding when someone is 'different.' I love the quote, "Life is slippery. Here, take my hand." Jake embraces that concept all the time. I am so glad he is there to take Chloe's hand. She needs lots of hands to help her through this slippery life!....


And here is a page with another one of my favorite quotes: "Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make the colors appear."


I'm offering this quick page to help bring awareness to the cause....



Please take a moment to visit Maryn's Hope to find out more about this amazing girl and how you can help! One way you can help is to go to STS and purchase this adorable kit - all proceeds go to Maryn's cause. Thank you!!!


2 comments:

Junior said...

such a precious little girl, thanks for posting this, I am going to go check out her website.

The scrap pages you made are so cute, love the quotes.

Nana said...

That picture w/ Jake and Chloe made me cry before. Now w/ such a sweet quote it makes it even more special. Matt would love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails