Sep 4, 2009

Back To School!


Here are some fun ideas to celebrate back to school!!!

'The wheels on the wafer cookie go round and round!" Head to Family Fun for this idea....


I love this owl bookplate from Gingham Cherry....


Martha is giving these notebook labels away for FREE!....


Want to send a message to your kids in their lunch? These free printable labels from alpha+mom are perfect!....


Martha's lunch labels are too cute!....


More cute book labels, these are from Blue Bird Lucy's....


FREE printable bookmarks (did I mention they are cute???) from blogroomshop....


I love this desk dot idea from Oilcloth Addict....


Free printable bookmarks from Tricia-Rennea....


I know you won't believe me, but these crayons are edible - pretzels! Ya gotta check this idea out from Parties by Hardie....


One Charming Party has the cutest idea to recycle old crayons and turn them into alphabet-shaped crayons. I want these for myself!....


Bakerella never disappoints, and she certainly didn't with these Apple Cake Pops!....


Blackboard cupcakes from Family Fun....


Honestly, these labels from babalisme are so cute, it makes me want to go back to school, just so I can use them!....


Kara's Cupcakes helps you create apple cupcakes!....


2 comments:

Junior said...

everything is so cute, but I think the different cupcakes are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

these are all such awesome ideas!!! thanks for sharing!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails