Sep 17, 2009

Attempt the Impossible {& Achieve it!}

***Today we are starting something new. On thoughtful Thursday's, not only will we share a quote, saying or thought, we will also give a FREE word art of the thought. Feel free to use the word art on your blogs or however you wish!***



One of my favorite quotes is:

"The young do not know enough to be prudent. Therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it." ~Pearl Sydenstricker Buck




The truth is, I find this most appropriate for our special needs kiddos. They have no idea what the doctors forecasted for their future, so they just go ahead and prove them wrong time and time again!


4 comments:

Junior said...

Love it and you are right our kids don't know the limits the doctors put on them and constantly prove them wrong.

Anonymous said...

I love that quote!

Ellen Seidman said...

That is SUCH the right quote for our kids! Love it. I am going to print it out and post it in the fridge. Tara, I would love for you to swing by and leave your thoughts on the post I put up today about how having kids with special needs affects your marriage, I'm really hoping to get an honest discussion going there. I need that group therapy!!!

Cristin said...

So True. Love this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails