Mar 12, 2009

Everybody's Going Green!



Bright Ideas' green popcorn balls will take care of anyone's sweet tooth!


Family Fun's Irish Punch sounds delish!


Zakka Life's jello shamrock looks yummy!

No Time for Flash Cards' shamrock rice krispie treats are right up my alley!


I absolutely adore this wax paper shamrock idea from Smilemonsters.


I really like Molly Irwin's wearable shamrock crayons!


Kids Craft Magazine shows how to make this leprechaun paper bag puppet. Cute!


This 'Lucky Gold Hunt' activity idea can be found at No Time for Flash Cards.


Here's to a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love these activity ideas. I'm definitely going to use some of these this weekend!

Nana said...

I want to do the Wax Paper shamrock's too.

Jolene said...

Thanks for sharing these great links.

Shelly said...

I love these ideas. Isn't St Paddy's Day fabulous? (Yes, I said "fabulous!")

The High Family said...

Is it really that time of the year again? Where has 2009 gone already??

Love these ideas...I think I might try the rice crispy treats...YUM!

Stephanie said...

What a fun way to celebrate! I love these activities and may have to call and invite my nieces to come over and join in the fun!

Thanks for the wonderful ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails