Feb 9, 2009

I {Heart} Valentine's Day Ideas!

Valentine's Day is this Saturday! Are you ready? If you need some ideas, you've come to the right spot!....


Bunny Cakes gives these free printable Classroom Valentine's Day Cards. Cute and free!
Mushy gives these free printable candy-filled Valentine's!
Making Memories gives these free printable Valentine tickets. You can use them to tag to your gifts or to embellish your cards!

Get the "Bee Mine" Bumblebee paper piecing pattern here.

The Valentine cupcake piecing pattern can be downloaded here.
The Valentine lollipop piecing pattern is here.
This ASL 'I love you' paper piecing is fantastic!
Scrapbooks Etc is the place to go for all things paper crafts, including these four paper piecing embellishments and more!
I think Creating Keepsakes' Valentine's card idea is one of the best I've seen!
Craftster's 52-card Valentine card idea.... fantastic!

Blissfully Domestic's heart sequin bookmark is easy and fabulous.


Sweet Tidings gives a tutorial on how to make this heartwarming handwarmer!
Make It From Scratch gives a tutorial on how to make this Valentine heat therapy bag from scratch.


The how-to on these chocolate-dipped Krispie Valentine Pops can be found at No Fuss Fabulous.


Parents.com shows how to make the hugs and kisses cookies and the pooch pops here!
This week went by fast, didn't it? Well, for all of you who left comments, you were entered into a drawing to win....

this Martha Stewart monkey hand puppet craft kit! The winner is....
Devon of The Daily Dakin! Congrats Devon!!!
For recipe ideas, head over to Nana's Kitchen!

Did everyone have a great weekend?

19 comments:

Kristina P. said...

These are all such cute ideas, Tara!

Kelsey said...

These are great ideas! If I do any with A I'll let you know how they turn out.

Lacey said...

Were do you get all your cute ideas from? I love them.

The High Family said...

My weekend was fantastic...thanks for asking! Hope you had a great time with your loved ones too. :)

Awesome ideas! I totally downloaded the Bunnycakes template and I hope to try one of the yummy recipes with the kiddies this week.

I also LOVED the 52 reasons I love you project and hope to create this for my hubby one day (I don't have time this week!).

Thanks for all the great ideas!

Hccm said...

So many great ideas! I can't pick just one.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

StylinMom said...

what an amazing blog, you are an inspiration! I'm so glad I found you....just stopping in from SITS

m:)

Anonymous said...

Love all these handmade stuff for Valentines Day...

Anonymous said...

You found some really great ideas! Thankss so much! I like the deck of cards...how unique and fun!
-Kim

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love these ideas. you always do a great job of compiling and making my time easier! yeah for you! i have to say, i was doing a love box for hubs, but i might change on over to the card thing. it's really cute!!!

Devon said...

YAY! I'm so excited! I emailed you--I have sent you two others, but I'm not sure they're getting to you--if they aren't please let me know and I'll try to resend.

That monkey is so cute! Dakin's going to love it!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic group of VDAy crafts! So glad I stopped by today, have tons of fresh ideas now.

In case you're looking for a few more ideas - there's another round-up of VDay crafts posted here:

http://kidsstuffworld.com/2009/02/a-valentines-to-remember/

Enjoy

Stacy

Nana said...

Once again you have out done yourself missy.

Amanda said...

Tara, you are sooo cute with all these fun crafts you find for all of us!!

MuseSwings said...

What fun ideas!

I have an award for your Blooming Blog! Stop by to pick it up.
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking me :)

Anonymous said...

They're all so cute! But I love the bumble bee!

Laura Marchant said...

Wow, such cute ideas! Thank you!

Celine said...

Ooooh I love the 52 card thingie but I'm not sure I'll have time to work on that before it's actually V-day! lol

April said...

LOVE all the ideas! Thanks for sharing them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails