Most of our posts will be inspired by our readers, so it is important that everyone participates! Please leave comments galore!
Here's how it works:
- Meet the kidz behind kidz. They are our inspiration. A new story will be posted at least once a week. To find their stories, click here.
- Follow us and let people know you support kidz. Add yourself to our list of followers on the left sidebar. Add us to your blog list. Then let others know you're a kidz supporter by adding this button to your sidebar.
Just copy & paste the following code into your blog or website (be sure to scroll all the way down to get the whole code
- Check in often and participate! We LOVE comments. Leaving a comment on what you learned from the spotlighted child, or by sharing ideas or resources you have is the best way to show support! Feel free to leave the link to a post you'd like to share, either on a comment or by emailing us (email address below). Your post can be about anything that is inspiring: a funny story, an uplifting thought, a beautiful photo, a special memory, a fun activity idea, a cute craft, etc.
- Email us. If you have a story, a resource, an idea, or a thought you would like to be featured, email email@example.com. We love emails almost as much as comments, so please - send an email! We like to feature those who support kidz often, so be sure to leave comments.
- Subscribe. Enter your email address under the Subscribe title on the lower right sidebar. Once you do this, you will be notified every time there is a new post. This is a great way to keep up-to-date. Every time you get an email you will be reminded it's time to get inspired and leave a comment to inspire others!
- Meet the Kidz Krew. The 'Kidz Krew' is a group of mothers who have special needs children and do frequent posts on this blog. You can meet them by checking out their photos on the right sidebar. Just click on their photo(s) and you will be taken to their personal blogs to 'meet' them! They are all incredible people and it's worth your time to get to know them.
Okay, now you're all set. Click here to get started!